Hi From Virginia

vatech90

Hi. My name is Mandy and I'm from the Shenandoah Valley in Virginia. I received a Silhouette Cameo for Christmas and I've been playing around with it, but haven't done anything spectacular yet. :) I'm a civil engineer by day, but I'd rather be a full-time crafter/DIYer. I love to sew, draw, paint, build, repurpose, crochet, knit, decorate.... (you get the picture). I have a 20 year old son and a 17 year old daughter who will be going to college in the fall and a wonderful boyfriend (he bought me the Silhouette).

Glad to be here and hope to learn a lot.

Welcome to Scrap Girls! We're so glad you found us!

There's a lot of inspiration for your Silhouette here and on the blog. Don't hesitate to ask questions - others will be wondering the same thing, and they'll all be glad you asked.

Looking forward to seeing you around the Forum!

This is a great place to be so many creative people...I look forward to seeing your creations.

Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome! Even though I'm pretty computer savvy and not new to crafting/scrapbooking and such, I do find my Silhouette a little intimidating. lol I guess when I break it in I'll feel better.

Hi Mandy. I thought I replied, but my pc doesn't like me this week. I won a Silhouette Portrait before Christmas. I haven't been able to get it set up so I'm not much help there!

Welcome to SG. I live near the Richmond, VA area.

Hi Mandy! You look so young in your photo! (My children are about the same ages as yours, with my son being the youngest, but I still have him for another year, although we are getting started on the college thing!) What a sweet boyfriend! :2468who-do-we-appreciate: I am sure you will have great fun with your Silhouette!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived