6 replies to this topic

#1 notsosavvy

notsosavvy

Good Scrapper

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 215 posts

Posted 30 January 2014 - 12:30 PM

I don't really think this belongs here, but I did not know where else to ast the question. Maybe someone here who uses word 07 can help. I want to print a picture of a scrapbook page layout.When I try to paste it into word,it sits at the very top of the page.A very small line, I try to move it or make it bigger and cannot.I don't know what I have done,or clicked on to change the way it looks. I am  not familiar with a lot of the ribbon dropdowns,but do draw text boxes for labels . Any ideas?

#2 ScrapGram

ScrapGram

Scrap Girl Messageboard Wise One

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,827 posts

Posted 30 January 2014 - 12:52 PM

Did you save the page as a jpg file? That might help. I have never had any trouble importing jpg files into Word and printing them. In your digital scrapping software, click on save as, then scroll down when the window opens up and click on jpg to save it that way. Hope this helps. If it doesn't someone who knows more than I do will be along to help. Good luck!

gallery_22255_297_28360.png
BLINKIES_software-PSE.gifSGblinkie.gifBLINKIES_MOM-Past.gif[img]

#3 JenniferZ

JenniferZ

Scrap Girl Scrapper Devotee

• Design Team
  • 3,956 posts
  • Personal Statement:Strong Women: May we know them. May we raise them. May we be them.

Posted 30 January 2014 - 01:16 PM

If you go to the INSERT tab along the top of the Word Window and then click the PICTURE icon, a window pops-up where you navigate to whatever folder your LO is in and you can place it. (Your LO should be saved as a JPG or a PNG file, like Karen said.)

HTH!

spring10siggy.png
Button_Designer.pngSGblinkie.gif

#4 notsosavvy

notsosavvy

Good Scrapper

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 215 posts

Posted 30 January 2014 - 01:18 PM

Just to clairify, this is a picture I found somewhere,of a layout I wanted to try. It is not one of my pages.My other problem may be that I have windows 8 (do not like it at all).  The picture is squashed down to a text size,but I cannot move it.I just think I have changed something unknowingly,because it worked good the last time I wanted to copy and paste a picture.

#5 notsosavvy

notsosavvy

Good Scrapper

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 215 posts

Posted 30 January 2014 - 02:29 PM

I finally figured it out,after going through everything I could think of that I might have clicked on. It was the styles. I had changed that somehow. I reset it back to word 2007 and now it works like it should.(I hope) I guess I'll have to keep a file on what I am doing in word. It is just not as simple as it used to be in word 03. Anyway, I really appreciate the help. You all always come up with good suggestions. Thanks a bunch.

#6 lorac

lorac

She Who Walks In Snow Without Shoes

• Members
  • 14,159 posts

Posted 31 January 2014 - 09:08 AM

Glad you got it figured out.  I use Word 07 as well.  I don't like Windows 8 either.  I miss my vista.

gallery_11036_66_10740.png

BLINKIES_girlfriend.gifSG-9-Anniversary_Spice-Blinkie.gifSG-9-Anniversary-SugarNSpice-Blinkie.gifBLINKIES_membmonth.gifWT-Button-copy.gif

SHARE THE LOVE GOAL Goal for July 2014, 7133 -- 7119 (1231) as of 7-22-14

#7 ScrapGram

ScrapGram

Scrap Girl Messageboard Wise One

• Members
  • 2,827 posts

Posted 31 January 2014 - 10:02 AM

Glad you figured it out too. Computers are wonderful, but can really drive you nuts sometimes!

gallery_22255_297_28360.png
BLINKIES_software-PSE.gifSGblinkie.gifBLINKIES_MOM-Past.gif[img]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users