February Forum Game - Leaving Love Game

ValerieT

PLEASE NOTE: due to the change in the way the forum counts comments in the gallery we have changed the way this game is played. Please read this post fully for details on how to play.

This February, we are playing the Leaving Love game where we encourage you to leave comments on layouts in the Gallery.

Each Monday through Saturday in February, a member of the Welcoming Committee will post the name of the Gallery we will be highlighting that day. Then you can head over to that Gallery and choose which layouts to leave some love on. You can leave comments on any layout; however, only comments left on layouts with less than 10 comments will be counted. Next, go to the Leaving Love game thread and share the link(s) to the layouts you commented on. You may leave as many comments as you wish; however, you will only get credit for the first five each day.

To clarify;

• Only comments left in that day's gallery will count.
  • Once a new gallery is posted, comments on previous galleries will no longer count.
  • Only comments on layouts with less than 10 comments will count.
  • You must leave links in this thread to the layouts you comment on to get credit.
  • You can comment on as many or as few layouts as you wish, but you can only get credit for a maximum of five each day.

Prizes

• At the end of the month, members who have commented and posted links to the full 120 layouts will be entered in a drawing for one of two $10 Gift Certificates.
  • Members who have commented and posted links to 80 -119 layouts will be entered in a drawing for one of two $5 Gift Certificates.
  • Members who have commented and posted links to 50 -79 layouts will be entered in a drawing for one of two $3 Gift Certificates.

If you have any questions please ask.

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Feb. 3rd Gallery_ Monthly Layout Contests

Bummer! I totally missed Feb. 1, day 1. Hope I've done this correctly!

Adelle

Well, you're still in the running for the $5 gift certificate drawing! Looks like there's only 6 of us playing so far. :2468who-do-we-appreciate: :2468who-do-we-appreciate: :2468who-do-we-appreciate: :2468who-do-we-appreciate: :2468who-do-we-appreciate: :2468who-do-we-appreciate: Hope we can all keep up!

I just realised I will not be able to do the 120 comments for the month as my husband and I will be away two different days this month babysitting my grandchildren. But I will continue to play along on the days that I can.

Archived