February Forum Game - Leaving Love Game

ValerieT

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FEB. 5

Challeges gallery

Wow, I'm amazed at all the challenges going on here and how talented the artists are. I can see that I'll have to try something myself one of these days.

#1 Tuesday Freebie - 21st january - Poetry

#2 Birdbath

#3 Girls Just Wanna Have Fun

#4 Anxiety

#5 Winter Sunset

I do have a question - don't know if it matters, but I noticed last night when I replied that the time on my reply showed that it was an hour later than the time I actually sent it. Any idea why that would happen?

Adelle

I do have a question - don't know if it matters, but I noticed last night when I replied that the time on my reply showed that it was an hour later than the time I actually sent it. Any idea why that would happen?

Adelle

I don't know... I have seen that happen on the old forum, but not lately. It's showing my correct time at the moment. Maybe someone else will know...

FEB. 5

Challeges gallery

Wow, I'm amazed at all the challenges going on here and how talented the artists are. I can see that I'll have to try something myself one of these days.

#1 Tuesday Freebie - 21st january - Poetry

#2 Birdbath

#3 Girls Just Wanna Have Fun

#4 Anxiety

#5 Winter Sunset

Adelle

I don't know why that happened. Could it be a time zone thing? That's my only thought...

Carla, todays searching for layouts to comment on made me discover that not many people do heritage scrapping. I must get to and do some more as I have lots of my mother's old photos.

Carla, todays searching for layouts to comment on made me discover that not many people do heritage scrapping. I must get to and do some more as I have lots of my mother's old photos.

The very reason I got into digital scrapbooking was to scrap our old family photos. Somehow I've gotten off track, so I really need to concentrate on getting those old photos scanned and scrapped. But so many photos, so little time!

I'd love to see your heritage layouts! I'm so inspired by the old photos. I really need to work on dh's family photos again. I've gotten off track with that, too.

February 7th

Your Gallery today is: Design Team Friday

whoops, I mean to post it here.

Does 'Design Team Friday' mean anyone in the design team?

txs Marie :)

That's right, you can leave comments on any layout by any designer.

ok, thanks Valerie :) Marie. Are you staying dry up North?

We are for now, not sure if it will last though.

Hope you are OK, I know there are major problems around you but haven't heard anything about Bristol itself.

February 7th

Your Gallery today is: Design Team Friday

whoops, I mean to post it here.

Does 'Design Team Friday' mean anyone in the design team?

txs Marie :)

That's right, you can leave comments on any layout by any designer.

ok, thanks Valerie :) Marie. Are you staying dry up North?

We are for now, not sure if it will last though.

Hope you are OK, I know there are major problems around you but haven't heard anything about Bristol itself.

We're fine here in Bristol. As you say the surrounding areas have been hit very hard,

Archived