February Monthly Layout Contest

CRS

It only happens once every four years. The world comes together to cheer on their fellow countrymen. That's right, February is the Winter Olympics! For the February Layout Contest, we'd love to see your layouts inspired by the Olympics! Maybe you have some athletic photos you've been meaning to scrap, or you might want to scrap about the inspiration you find in the Olympic rings. Ever visit a host city or meet an Olympian or other famous athlete? However you are inspired, we'd love to see it!

Please post your completed layouts in the February Monthly Layout Gallery by February 28th before Midnight (ET), and you could win a $10 gift certificate to the Scrap Girls Boutique! Be sure to add your product credits to the description area or in the EXIF properties in order to be eligible for the prize. Good luck!

Mmmm? Good challenge Carla. I've never attended an Olympics and and I really dislike the parochial commentary we get here in Australia, so I've haven't paid them a lot of attention but I have been to some of the cities that have held an Olympics, so I'm going to let it "brew" for a while ...... Who knows!

Your layouts don't have to be Olympic related. Any sports photos from games you've attended at any level (tykes soccer to professional rugby?) would work. I have photos of the kids practicing back bridges from their gymnastics unit in phys ed at school. Those would work, too. Think broad!!

It's a good challenge indeed Carla !! I've made a layout that "fits" the theme, but I can't select the "February contest Gallery" when I want to upload my LO ? Maybe I'm doing something wrong ? So maybe I'll upload it first in my own album and then post a link to it here ...

Archived