Stacked Borders

Hmm, I'm not exactly sure what you mean by stacked borders. Could you give us some more info or specifics? Is is something you saw in a layout?

I used premade borders on the 4x6 calendars I made Elle The area right behind the 20 in 2014 was one.....I would like a template tho to make them myself as the colors are not always what I need. these came 3 or 4 in a set to coordinate with a kit,,,,, I love the layered paper it the links you gave Conda...

I used premade borders on the 4x6 calendars I made Elle The area right behind the 20 in 2014 was one.....I would like a template tho to make them myself as the colors are not always what I need. these came 3 or 4 in a set to coordinate with a kit,,,,, I love the layered paper it the links you gave Conda...

Hi Carol,

The only templates I've noticed that are somewhat similar to what you are looking for are these:

ScrapSimple Embellishment Templates: Borderline

ScrapSimple Embellishment Templates: Borderline 2

You could also create some of your own borders with these templates:

ScrapSimple Embellishment Templates: Curves

ScrapSimple Embellishment Templates: Curves 2

Other ones I've seen that are in sets and have coordinating products are these, which you could re-color some of the elements of:

Serene Moments Embellishment Mini Borders

No.1 Son Embellishment Mini: Borders

Festive Elegance Embellishment Mini Borders

Main St USA Embellishment Mini Borders

Classic Cluster Borders Embellishment Mini

Moonlight Masquerade Embellishment Mini Borders

School Memories Embellishment Borders Mini

Stay Neutral Embellishment Mini

HTH

Hi Carol,

The only templates I've noticed that are somewhat similar to what you are looking for are these:

ScrapSimple Embellishment Templates: Borderline

ScrapSimple Embellishment Templates: Borderline 2

You could also create some of your own borders with these templates:

ScrapSimple Embellishment Templates: Curves

ScrapSimple Embellishment Templates: Curves 2

Other ones I've seen that are in sets and have coordinating products are these, which you could re-color some of the elements of:

Serene Moments Embellishment Mini Borders

No.1 Son Embellishment Mini: Borders

Festive Elegance Embellishment Mini Borders

Main St USA Embellishment Mini Borders

Classic Cluster Borders Embellishment Mini

Moonlight Masquerade Embellishment Mini Borders

School Memories Embellishment Borders Mini

Stay Neutral Embellishment Mini

HTH

Again....a Huge Thanks Teecee....the Curved borders temp's are just what I had in mind....and of course all the others are great too...put most of them in my Wish List Thanks a bunch!!!!

Archived