February 2014 Atc Challenge & Swap

teecee

Hello and Happy February! :lovey-smilie:

Because we celebrate Valentine's Day this month, for this month's challenge I'm going to ask you to create your ATCs with any subject or theme you would like, but I would like you to include at least one heart on each card you create. You can create your hearts in any color, any size, any which way you would like. Just include them on your ATCs and have fun! ♥ ♥ ♥

As always, remember part of the beauty of ATCs is that you don't have to include a photo if you don't have one you would like to use; though you may certainly use photos if you wish to. You can create a card with digital embellishments, brushes, word art, papers, styles/actions or just anything you have in your stash.

You may create as many cards as you would like, just please remember to sign and date each card. Upload them to the Artist Trading Cards - Digital & Hybrid Gallery and email the full resolution copy (750 x 1050 pixels at 300 dpi) to me at: scrapgirl.teecee@gmail.com for the swap. The cards will be due to me by Friday February 28th, and I'll try to post a new challenge on or around Saturday March 1st.

If you need extra help creating your cards, here are some great products made especially for ATCs:
ATC Backgrounds Paper Biggie
ScrapSimple Alpha Templates: Collage ATC
ScrapSimple Tools - Styles: ATC Shadows 12601
ScrapSimple Craft Templates: Artist Trading Cards
ScrapSimple Craft Templates: Artist Trading Cards 2
Printable Art and Crafts Sheet: ATC - The Robin
Value Pack: Artist Trading Cards

I MUST do one. I missed last month but this month looks just as busy :)

Oh, I sure hope you'll be able to participate this month, Jane. You always make such pretty ATCs! :)

Theresa, I just mailed my copy - remember, last month you didn't get it so I'm tracking it this time :)

Thanks Evelyn, I received it. You should have received my reply to your email. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

I've sent out the collections for this month - let me know if you don't get yours or if you have any trouble downloading. As usual, the cards are BEAUTIFUL; thanks so much to all who participated in the swap! :lovey-smilie:

I'll try to get the March challenge posted sometime this evening. ;)

Challenge for March is posted: Post #1

Archived