tiza126

Monday Challenge 2/3

19 posts in this topic

This month, I thought it would be fun to bring back an old challenge that we used to host regularly here at Scrap Girls. The Ad Inspiration Challenge! Each week, I'll show you an advertisement I found, and you have to use it for your inspiration. You can be inspired by the ad's colors, subject, layout... anything!

When I was flipping through a recent edition of Food & Wine Magazine, this advertisement caught my eye:

post-14425-0-45969400-1391438257_thumb.jpg

(Clicking on the image will enlarge it)

Your challenge is to use that advertisement for inspiration.

When you finish, post your layout to the Monday Challenge Gallery.

Here is mine: Delicate Beauty I liked the simplicity, the large photos, and the faded boxes... so I scraplifted the advertisement pretty closely.

I will get one done soon...great challenge.

YAY! I'm happy to see the Ad Inspiration Challenge back again! Great challenge idea, Theresa! :D

Oh, very cool Theresa! We were just talking about Ad Challenges and how much fun they were. Great idea and your inspiration photo is great! :)

I like this challenge! I think this is doable for me. Will see what I come up with later. :)

Oh...interesting ad choice. There are a lot of different spots of inspiration. Great challenge!

Fun challenge. I'll try to squeeze in some time today to do one.

What a great snow day it was today. Art Journaling chat and LO, in addition I was able to make a Monday Ad challenge. I really enjoyed this challenge Theresa Thank you.

Sounds a good challenge to me.

Here's my take on the ad. Love these blooming bushes must go to the local nursery and ask the name. Captured Moment

I so nearly didn't finish this LO, but had a rethink and I'm very pleased with how it looked.

Thanks for the challenge, got there in the end :):daisy::curlers:

I really liked this challenge! It's taking me forever to finish some of this month's layouts, but I'm working on 'em.

Here's mine - Surf and Sanderling