3 replies to this topic

#1 April Showers

April Showers

Boutique Diva

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 41,868 posts

Posted 04 February 2014 - 01:05 AM

Do you use your Digi-supplies to make cards? Do you want to? Instead of going to the store every time you need a card you can save money and have fun making cards with your digi stash! Make a note of any cards you might need for the upcoming month and Join April (April Showers) for the once a month Card Chat on the first Tuesday of each month at 8 PM Eastern Time. This month we'll show how easy it is to create Valentine Cards using products from the Love and Wedding Section of the Scrap Girls Boutique.

You can really create any type of card you'd like. Come with any questions or new ideas you may have. We'll do plenty of chatting too. Hope to see you in the chat room!

Post your cards in the Greeting Cards Gallery.

Here is one I did using this month's club.

gallery_5375_358_11104.pngMy Gallery I scrap with Photoshop CS6.

SGblinkie.gifButton_Layout.pngWT-Button-copy.gifButton_Welcome_Mgr.pngBLINKIES_MOM-Past.gif

#2 A-M

A-M

Scrapper Friend

• Members
  • 3,692 posts
  • Personal Statement:I don't need to understand, I just need to hold His hand.
    - Emolyn C. Lambert

Posted 04 February 2014 - 01:16 AM

I need to be out tomorrow morning ( Australian time )  and don't think I would be home in time to attend this chat. This is a disappointment as I enjoy card making. 

2014_springavatar-1_zpsae1b4821.png

ScrapgirlAussieBlinkieGIF_zps0dd004c0.gi BLINKIES_aussies.gifBLINKIES_MOM-Past.gif

#3 Boatlady

Boatlady

Good Scrapper

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 235 posts
  • Personal Statement:A bad day on the boat is still better than a good day at work.

Posted 04 February 2014 - 10:27 AM

Oh I wanted to go but I have family dinner so will be busy...I do look forward to seeing what everyone makes. Have fun ladies!!!

gallery_24445_66_52405.jpg

BLINKIES_MOM-Past.gif

#4 alsoarty

alsoarty

Scrap Girl Messageboard Wise One

• Creative Team
  • 3,675 posts

Posted 05 February 2014 - 06:02 PM

I didn't use any of the wedding or love collections, I am non-traditional. I still made a love card, just not pink, red or traditional colors.

Here is my LOVE card:  

http://scrapgirls.ne...2-abc-lovecard/

gallery_19737_66_34412.gif

Button_Layout.pngSG_LongLive_72_zps19f45c47.gifSG_Olympian.pngMW-2013-Blinkie.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users