tiza126

Monday Ad Challenge 2/10

15 posts in this topic

I'm glad everyone enjoyed the ad challenge last week! We had some great layouts in the gallery - lots of different interpretations.

When I was flipping through the page of a magazine, this ad just SCREAMED " Scrapbooking"!!!

post-14425-0-29269500-1392042231_thumb.jpg

It's a "simpler" ad than last week, but has lots of room for personalization. Have fun with this one!

When you finish your ad inspired layout, post it to the Monday Challenge Gallery

Note: clicking on the ad image will make it larger & sharper

It certainly does!!! I have the ideas, just gotta find the time!!! Tonight I think :-) off to school now...

Theresa your page to inspire us is wonderful. Good ad for us to use for inspiration.

Here's Mine

On the Go

Thank you so much for this challenge!! I've been stuck on this page for a while and this was exactly what I needed! I loved the photo arrangement as well as the white background and the way the glass made it look like that picture was just a little bigger to offset the line.

I had a lot of pictures that I wanted to include so I made it a two page spread. I just posted the whole thing because it shows the ad reference better, but I will print it as two 11x8 pages.

So here is my page(s) from our family retreat to Fishlake last summer.

This had to work around my schedule this week but here it is at last! Thanks Tiza, loving the ad challenges! I will be back tomorrow to leave love as it is past my bedtime and I see so many beauties in there! Great job everyone!

Tiza..this forced me to play with PSE12 to make a page Thank you. After my computer crash and loosing PS I have been trying to learn PSE12 but here are some different commands so it hasn't been real easy. I have enjoyed the challenge and am starting to like PSE. I posted a page of snowshoeing with my granchildren.

Sorry I've been away from the forum this week. I'm off to catch up on the layouts in the gallery and leave you all some love!! It makes me happy to see how much people enjoy these ad challenges :)