Just Saying Hellow

marisalerin

2114215a4lbk0u2xd.gif

Hope you enjoy being here.

Yes, the designers here are very talented.

Too long a list to share my favorite purchases.

Welcome to Scrap Girls! We're so glad you found us. I can't say I have a favorite - I buy all over the site, and I love it all. Definitely the Clubs and Scrap Simple Clubs are a great way to assemble a great stash at a great cost.

Welcome to Scrap Girls.

There is something for everyone in the boutique - all of it top quality. I have never been disappointed with any purchase I've made here.

The Clubs are certainly a good way to build up your supplies quickly and of getting good co-ordinated looks to your layouts if you are new to scrapbooking

Welcome to ScrapGirls!

Choosing a favorite ScrapGirls product is sort of like picking a favorite child...it's impossible to do!! Collections are a great place to start you, can find them here: Collections & Kits They include everything from papers to embellishments and then some!

A few favorites of mine:

Madison County Collection Biggie

Endless Possibilities Collection Biggie

Autumn Splendor Collection

Altered Life Collection Biggie

1 Scrap Girls Simpler Times Collection Biggie

I could go ON and ON and ON!!

We'd love to have you come to the New Member Chat tonight! (Tuesday the 11th) It's at 9 pm ET here is a link to it's thread on the message board: New Member Chat Tonight 2/11/14 At 9 Pm Et

Welcome to ScrapGirls. My favourite products are collections, but also page/layout/album templates. These are excellent if you are just starting out and wanting a helping hand with setting out a page, but are also brilliant if you want to get a page done quickly because the designer has already thought about the placement of the everything - all you have to do is add in your photos, papers and embellishments!

Have fun and I can't wait to see some of your layouts.

Hi Marisa - Welcome to Scrap Girls! Always a treat to have another Oregonian check in. Hope you've been staying warm and dry these past few days!

I know a lot of people above mentioned the clubs. They are a cool option if you are having a hard time making up your mind on what to buy, since each month's club features a ton of coordinating products all created by a single designer. Because you get to sample a different designer each month it helps you figure out who's style you like and enjoy use.

The Scrap Girls Club is all finished/colored products and the Scrap Girls Club is all greyscale products that you can color any way you want.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived