February Swap Crop Partners

CRS

Below are the partners! Just send a PM to your partners and give them your email address. Send photos to the person below you and receive from the person above you. Last person will send to the first person. The theme is Things You Love (but can't be anything that breathes). Have Fun!!

ValerieT

Lorac

AnnBK

A-M

Belle

Florida Granny

Alsoarty

Cherryyllaann

Knotdreams

Reveal day is March 1st!

Belle, I have chosen a photo... off to send you a PM ...oops! just realised.. you need to send me a PM with your email.

Now, I know I have been a member here since 2008 but this is my first swap so I need to ask...... When we create our page do we email it to our partner before the reveal in the gallery?

There are no rules, but I usually wait for my partner to see the LO in the gallery before I email it to her, but that's just me. Try to wait to email it to her until closer to the reveal date if you can.

Beware, Andrea-Rose; I'm gathering lots of photos, lol. I'll try to get them down to a manageable number.

Beware, Andrea-Rose; I'm gathering lots of photos, lol. I'll try to get them down to a manageable number.

I am not afraid! I love the same things Sou Diane!

• 3 weeks later...

I am just now emailing Ann's page to her. so I will now share it in the gallery HERE

Archived