February Recipe Swap

SodScrap

Seems most of the United States is having major winter weather. We finally made it above freezing today! Woo hoo!! Now...if all the snow would melt so it isn't sloppy and soppy everywhere!!!

This month's theme is Slow Cooker Recipes.

• To participate in the Recipe Swap, please email your 4"x6" high resolution (300 dpi saved a high quality - 1200 x 1800 pixel) Recipe Card to sg.sodscrap@gmail.com by 9 am ET Thursday February 27.
  • It is easiest for me if you use your name or user name + the Recipe name (SodScrap_YummyFood) as the file name on your recipe. (I may change it to make it easier for me to track if you don't.)
  • You are welcome to submit more than one recipe.
  • After I have compiled the recipes, you will receive a link to download the recipe cards from all our participants. You must send in a card to get the link!

Please post your recipe in the Recipe Swap Gallery and post a link back in this thread!

The gallery is looking delish ladies!! I've responded via e-mail to the recipes I've received.

I've been under the weather since Saturday, hopefully the worst is over!! (but if you don't hear from me, you'll know why....)

I think I am going to cry with joy, I love my slow cooker and am always looking for new recipes. with winter coming in a few short months I will be putting my baby to good use.

thank you for all these wonderful recipes

Jo-I also like using mine in the summer so it doesn't heat up the house!

Archived