February Recipe Swap

SodScrap

I thought I would check out this swap after Conda's little message but.... :( I do not have a slow cooker. Maybe next month I will take part.

I thought I would check out this swap after Conda's little message but.... :( I do not have a slow cooker. Maybe next month I will take part.

Well...glad my message worked! We look forward to seeing you next month!! :)

I have one more that I want to do if I have enough time. I'll get up early!

Here's a hint...but it's just between you and me...so don't tell...............................I'll be gone most of Thursday....so send in your recipes anytime during the day tomorrow! But really...Ann...don't tell anyone...ok?

Here's a hint...but it's just between you and me...so don't tell...............................I'll be gone most of Thursday....so send in your recipes anytime during the day tomorrow! But really...Ann...don't tell anyone...ok?

I didn't hear that.. But I really wanted to do another so maybe now I will have time!

:)

I didn't hear that.. But I really wanted to do another so maybe now I will have time!

:)

What? Hear what??

Yes....plenty of time! :)

Archived