We now have some info back from the software provided so I just wanted to give you another update on what we think might be possible to fix:
Questions we sent to the Software Provider:
1. Can we change the "from" line in the email from Scrap Girls Digital Forum to include which sub-Forum the message is from?
After sending them this question we realized that the subject line of the emails we send out DO say which sub-Forum the message has been sent from. They said it would be really hard to fix the "from" line, so hopefully setting up your email so you can see the subject line will solve this problem, because I think that's going to be the best solution.
2. Can we have a notification option in the Gallery where you can have comments on your image delivered to you as a daily summary email instead of one email for every single comment?
Sadly they said there is no way to change the galley notifications to come as a daily summary. The best we can hope for is that this will be part of a future software update.
3. Make the "home page" of a member's profile default to profile feed and not their "stats" page?
It looks like this one is something that we would need to have custom built for us by a developer. I've got a notice out to see if we can find anyone that can do the work and how much it might cost.
4. It’s not clear where to post images - you have to click open lots of galleries to find the right one - finding a specific gallery was easier when you could see the tree view of sub-galleries - can we get this back?
They suggested testing that "Social" look of the gallery to see if helps. It seemed like generally most folks liked the "Traditional" look we have up now, but there may be some way to bring some of the things from the Social look into the Traditional look. We will investigate.
5. There used to be a list to the right of a gallery image that had favorites, EXIF, etc, now you have to click on the "Options" button for this list to show. Is there a way to bring this list forward again?
We should be able to do this - we will work on it.
6. Is there is a way to add gallery post counts to the forum count again?
This one is also a custom build, so we can guarantee we can make it happen.
7. We really miss the gallery post count that showed the total count rather than just the last year. Can we bring this back?
This one got a little lost in the translation, but what we were trying to restore is the option when creating a gallery to have a member's posts to that gallery add to their total post count. More research is required here.
8. Members don't have the ability to move their own images anymore. Can we change that?
We think we got this one fixed yesterday by changing a back end setting.
9. In the gallery we used to be able to see who posted an image without clicking on it because it listed the members name under it. Can we get that back?
We should be able to do this too.
With all of this it may take a little time to bring these features back since it's Wendee who would be figuring it all out. But we will try to keep you informed about the changes as they happen.
And yes Belle and Conda - I will go ahead and ask about a "Like" button.