Saturday Color Challenge 2/15/2014

SodScrap

Happy National Gumdrop Day!!! We just celebrated Valentine's Day...with candy I'm sure! We have chocolate here!

It’s National Gumdrop Day! Gumdrops are a tasty, chewy candy made with gelatin and coated with sugar. Gumdrops can come in fruity flavors like grape, cherry, orange, and lemon or spiced flavors like cinnamon, clove, mint, and anise.

Today's challenge is to scrap with the colors of GUM DROPS! Yellow, White, Green, Purple, Pink, Orange. See how many colors you can use, but you do not have to use all of the colors!

Please upload your layout in the Saturday Color Challenge Gallery and post a link back in this thread.

post-12013-0-11574800-1392472836_thumb.jpg

Oh, oh, OH! Conda! Those colors are gorgeous and your gumdrop photo looks good enough to eat, it's so pretty!

I love your layout, too.

And, I'm so excited - I just started working with some photos and they will fit the challenge! YAY! For once I might complete and post a layout ON the day it was posted. :D

What a great challenge. My allergies have been giving me fits this week, but I will really try to do this challenge.

Allergies are NO fun Joyce!! Mine don't hit me (usually) until April. Last year was BAD! Hope you feel better soon!!!

Okay! First time I've been able to do a challenge! I think all the colors are there! Now if I can figure out how to put the link here (just the link to the page?):

http://scrapgirls.net/forum/gallery/image/149005-spring-break-fun-2013-21514/

I'd really like to learn how to put the links to the supplies like you all do, if someone could direct me to the instructions.

And, I thought of something else I wanted to add to the description, but for the life of me could not find the "Edit" button that I know we used to have! It's probably right in front of me . . . ;)

Okay! First time I've been able to do a challenge! I think all the colors are there! Now if I can figure out how to put the link here (just the link to the page?):

I'd really like to learn how to put the links to the supplies like you all do, if someone could direct me to the instructions.

And, I thought of something else I wanted to add to the description, but for the life of me could not find the "Edit" button that I know we used to have! It's probably right in front of me . . . ;)

Hi Brenda, your link works the way it is now, (great layout, btw and I LYSL), but here is a tutorial on how to post links. The instructions are the same whether you are posting a link to a layout or posting links to supplies. How to Post Links in the Forum

to edit your description, go to the layout page, and click the "Image Moderation" button located just below the photostrip, and select "Edit Image"

Here's a tutorial: How to Edit Layouts After Uploading

HTH :)

Hey Conda, I LOVE the yummy looking gumdrop colors! With all this cold, snow, and ice we've been having I am soooooo ready for springtime and the gumdrops look springy, so I had to do a springtime layout. Thanks for a great challenge! :)

Spring Flowers

I might just do a page for this challenge as I just bought a collection on the sale that may work for this.

Hi Brenda, your link works the way it is now, (great layout, btw and I LYSL), but here is a tutorial on how to post links. The instructions are the same whether you are posting a link to a layout or posting links to supplies. How to Post Links in the Forum

to edit your description, go to the layout page, and click the "Image Moderation" button located just below the photostrip, and select "Edit Image"

Here's a tutorial: How to Edit Layouts After Uploading

HTH :)

Thanks for the help Theresa! I wasn't feeling well Saturday...in fact. I hit the couch about noon and didn't get up except to go to bed.....Sunday too!!! I'm thankful to be off the couch today!!

Brenda, please let us know if you need additional help!!

Archived