Syndee

Photoshop Elements Users Poll

Photoshop Elements Users   30 members have voted

1. 1. What version(s) of Photoshop Elements do you use?

• PSE 5
    • PSE 6
    • PSE 7
    • PSE 8
    • PSE 9
    • PSE 10
    • PSE 11
    • PSE 12

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

19 posts in this topic

I currently use version 11, but I also have version 9 installed. :)

I'm using 11, but have 12 ready to install. The challenge of reinstalling all my styles, actions and BRUSHES has given me pause about starting over.

I own 10 and it is installed on the kids computer, but I am currently using photoshop CC.

I have PSE 8 installed but mostly use it for when I scan anything as scanners do not work with CS6.

I use PSE12 on my desktop and I still have PSE11 on my laptop.

I have Photoshop CC and CS6 but I find PSE easier to use (I have little patience, I mean time to learn PS) I am using PSE10.

I'm using PSE 9 (I voted above).

I also have PSE 6 still installed on my computer, which my daughter uses for her digital art projects along with Paint Tool SAI (she does anime drawings and paintings). She says my 9 takes too long to load (because of all my SG styles and actions!) ;) She may be right, it does take a long time . . .

I'm a little worried about upgrading to 12. My niece bought 12 after visiting me and I showed her how to get started (yes, she's now bitten by the digital scrapbooking bug) - she called me and said nothing was where it was on my version!

I have PSE 10. I've thought about upgrading, but haven't taken the plunge yet. Still working through the learning curves on my "new" iMac - about a year old now - and a new iPhone and iPad. PSE 10 works for me; I think I'll wait a bit longer.

I have PSE 6 on my old computer. I am using PSE 9 on my laptop. I just bought PSE 12 but haven't installed it yet. I have to upgrade my laptop to Maverick first and I'm a little nervous about doing it.

I use PSE9 on my main desktop, but have my older PSE7 on my work PC for quick jobs.