Digital Scrapbooking Newbee!

PaulaP

I have just retired after 30 years selling real estate. I've been a photographer all my life and have a lifetime of photos that I would love to share with family and friends. I am hoping to learn how to digitally create my pages artistically to enhance my photos - all this is very exciting to me. Where have I been these last 10 years when all this on-line digital scrapbooking has evolved (WORKING! Boooooo!)??????????? Well, now I am ready to begin my journey and I think I will start with Easy Pages, then find guidance through this wonderful site and learn to create more complex pages.

I am amazed at the fabulous designers ScrapGirls supports. Just incredible! Thank you for all your hard work creating the templates, brushes, Easy Pages, cool fonts, papers and designer content for people like myself who need help creating their pages. I am grateful.

Fondly,

Paula

Welcome Paula!! We are glad you are here! And, we look forward to spending your retirement with you! :)

We do have amazing designers here. They gives us great products and tools to make our "work" so much easier. Sometimes...I "almost" feel like I'm cheating!!

Be sure to sign up for our Free Newsletter if you haven't already!

Can't wait to see your creations. Give us a holler if you have any questions!!

:waving-hi: Hi Paula, welcome to Scrap Girls! We'll be looking forward to getting to know you. As Conda and Anna mentioned, don't hesitate to ask questions - we love to help! :)

2092888hqdrahrhuf.gif

Paula, hope you enjoy the journey you have just embarked on. Digital scrapbooking is very addictive and you have come to the right place to share and learn. This is where I learnt so very much back when I started digital scrapbooking back in 2008.

Hi Paula. Welcome to Scrap Girls, the friendliest place around. Don't hesitate in asking any question, as there is always someone nearby who has the answer. We love to help our new friends here at SG. Don't forget to sign up for the newsletter, where you can get a 'freebie' in every newsletter. Check out the boutique for the free collections available and the free handbook that has lots of helpful information.

Looking forward to seeing your layouts in the gallery.

:welcome2: :welcome2: :welcome2:

Paula, as everyone says Welcome...I too am pretty new here and have already gotten much needed help so ask if you have any questions getting started. Everyone here is super nice .....the chats and challenges are a must needed boost sometimes so join in when you can.

Happy scrapping

• 2 weeks later...

Archived