• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Boatlady

Boatlady

Super Scrapper

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 310 posts
  • Personal Statement:A bad day on the boat is still better than a good day at work.

Posted 24 February 2014 - 02:33 PM

Is there a way in PSE12 to warp an object like a photo corner to appear lifted off the page? I used  to be able to do it in PhotoShop but cannot find a way to do it in  this program...this is making me really miss PS. Thanks in advance.

gallery_24445_66_52405.jpg

BLINKIES_MOM-Past.gifScrap10-Blinkie.gif

#2 elibar

elibar

If there's a cure for this, I don't want it!

• Design Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,099 posts
  • Personal Statement:Love your God. Learn His ways. Live for others.

Posted 24 February 2014 - 02:37 PM

There might be some other way in PSE now, but when I used PSE primarily, I would use the smudge tool to push in at the middle of an edge.  But I also used ScrapSimple Tools - Actions: Mega Lift I Squared PSE Biggie

gallery_11196_66_57667.png
siggie credits
Elisha Barnett
my latest products (click to view):

EBA_Collection_DaffodilDays_MKTG_150.jpg EBA_PaperMini_FreshPaint_MKTG_150.jpg  EBA_CollectionBiggie_Afresh_MKTG_150.jpg EBA_BrushSet_PapercutLadies2_MKTG_150.jp

BLINKIES_Prayer.gifDesigner-sm-1.pngSG-10thAnniversary-Blinkie.gif

#3 AnnBK

AnnBK

Glitter Goddess

• Members
  • 13,180 posts

Posted 24 February 2014 - 09:23 PM

Interesting you should ring this up. I spent a couple of hours this afternoon playing with filters in PSE 11. I found neat things like "pinch", "liquify", and " camera distortion". Play around with some of those tools and see what you get. Also, remember that it's the shadow that makes an object look bent. I may never do another page, it's so much fun playing with the PSE tools!

gallery_6597_304_5120.gif<p>BLINKIES_MOM-Past.gifWT-Button-copy.gifSG-10thAnniversary-Blinkie.gifScrap10-Blinkie.gif

#4 Boatlady

Boatlady

Super Scrapper

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 310 posts
  • Personal Statement:A bad day on the boat is still better than a good day at work.

Posted 25 February 2014 - 06:51 AM

Elisha and Ann Thanks so much for the assistance....I believe with those hints I can get going again. It's still not the same as PS but it will be ok.

gallery_24445_66_52405.jpg

BLINKIES_MOM-Past.gifScrap10-Blinkie.gif

#5 Sensiwoman

Sensiwoman

New Scrapper on the Block

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts
  • Personal Statement:Being creative is the best way for me to experience flow moments !!

Posted 18 March 2014 - 01:28 PM

There might be some other way in PSE now, but when I used PSE primarily, I would use the smudge tool to push in at the middle of an edge.  But I also used ScrapSimple Tools - Actions: Mega Lift I Squared PSE Biggie

I'd love to buy this action pack and have some fun with it, but I would prefer to know first if the actions will also work in PSE 11

#6 elibar

elibar

If there's a cure for this, I don't want it!

• Design Team
  • 12,099 posts
  • Personal Statement:Love your God. Learn His ways. Live for others.

Posted 18 March 2014 - 02:17 PM

I'd love to buy this action pack and have some fun with it, but I would prefer to know first if the actions will also work in PSE 11

It sure will! It's just when these actions were created, PSE 9 was the current version.  Have fun!

gallery_11196_66_57667.png
siggie credits
Elisha Barnett
my latest products (click to view):

EBA_Collection_DaffodilDays_MKTG_150.jpg EBA_PaperMini_FreshPaint_MKTG_150.jpg  EBA_CollectionBiggie_Afresh_MKTG_150.jpg EBA_BrushSet_PapercutLadies2_MKTG_150.jp

BLINKIES_Prayer.gifDesigner-sm-1.pngSG-10thAnniversary-Blinkie.gif

#7 teecee

teecee

Scrap Girl Messageboard Wise One

• TOU Administrator
  • 19,923 posts
  • Personal Statement:Miracles happen to those who believe in them.

Posted 18 March 2014 - 02:28 PM

It sure will! It's just when these actions were created, PSE 9 was the current version.  Have fun!

I've used them in PSE 11 and they work fine. ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users