How To Warp An Element

Boatlady

Is there a way in PSE12 to warp an object like a photo corner to appear lifted off the page? I used to be able to do it in PhotoShop but cannot find a way to do it in this program...this is making me really miss PS. Thanks in advance.

Interesting you should ring this up. I spent a couple of hours this afternoon playing with filters in PSE 11. I found neat things like "pinch", "liquify", and " camera distortion". Play around with some of those tools and see what you get. Also, remember that it's the shadow that makes an object look bent. I may never do another page, it's so much fun playing with the PSE tools!

Elisha and Ann Thanks so much for the assistance....I believe with those hints I can get going again. It's still not the same as PS but it will be ok.

• 3 weeks later...

There might be some other way in PSE now, but when I used PSE primarily, I would use the smudge tool to push in at the middle of an edge. But I also used ScrapSimple Tools - Actions: Mega Lift I Squared PSE Biggie

I'd love to buy this action pack and have some fun with it, but I would prefer to know first if the actions will also work in PSE 11

There might be some other way in PSE now, but when I used PSE primarily, I would use the smudge tool to push in at the middle of an edge. But I also used ScrapSimple Tools - Actions: Mega Lift I Squared PSE Biggie

I'd love to buy this action pack and have some fun with it, but I would prefer to know first if the actions will also work in PSE 11

It sure will! It's just when these actions were created, PSE 9 was the current version. Have fun!

It sure will! It's just when these actions were created, PSE 9 was the current version. Have fun!

I've used them in PSE 11 and they work fine. ;)

Archived