Bold, Underline, Italic In Pse11

jchiselko

I'm using PSE 10, so I don't know if the PSE 12 tools are the same. There are two ways to change type characteristics. I checked with Arial; it includes regular, italic, bold and bold italic styles in the box to the right of the font name. Click the down arrow, and pick the one your want. If the font you're using does not have these choices - and many don't - use the faux T tools: bold, italic, underline and strike through. The text must be selected for these choices to be used.

Hope this helps!

I need help. I cannot seem to use bold, italic or underline with my type tool in Elements 11. What do I need to do?

In PSE 11, you need to right click on the icon to activate/deactivate it. You can do this immediately after you've clicked on the page to start typing, or you can type your text, select it, then right click on which icon you want to use. HTH

I've noticed this is only for the bold, italic, underline and strikethrough options. All others still work with a left click.

By the way, I just noticed this is your first post, so I'd like to say welcome to Scrap Girls! :)

Archived