March Layout Madness - A Month Long Slow Scrap Game

ValerieT

Week1 - Task 1

I do not have many templates so I am hoping this one will work. The template is from TCS_SSDLOTTemp_Sketchbook; paper from BMU_Coastal

• Replies 791
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Valerie, before I can commit (and I'd love to play), will a daily progress and image post be required from us? I'm referring to the instructions in the opening post: You will also need to post your "progress" so far each day

I'll be very busy the middle of this month and don't think I can do daily progress/image posts. Just wondering before I jump in.

Yes you do have to post an image after each task, however there is no daily time limit. What I mean is you can catch up any day and do several tasks in a day if you need to.

Also, you don't have to complete all four layouts, there will be a prize draw for everyone who completes a layout (one entry per layout). So if you only have time to do one or two layouts that's fine.

We'd love to have you join in, just do what you can.

Here is mine, template is by Brandy Murry (ScrapSimple Digital Layout Album Templates: Favorites 3) and so are the papers (A Little Love Collection). Not sure what photos to use yet!

attachicon.gifSlowScrapwk1.jpg

Carla, you chose well. If we are told to flip our templates like they always do, then you are safe. :lol:

I didn't even think of that when picking out the template! I hope that's one of the tasks, lol!

OK, here's the first progress report: I used Syndee Nuckles Elegance template. There are some embellishments included, but I won't add them until I see what is required in future steps. Three papers are: Angie Briggs Sweet Words, Doris Castle Back to the Basics and Ariadna Wiclzing's Fleeting Moments. I think several of these are no longer in the boutique.

This sounds like fun. Here is my layout template and papers. So far I used BMU_MollyMilk_Paper_LtPink (1), BMU_MollyMilk_Paper_BrocadePink (1), BMU_MollyMilk_Paper_BrocadePink-2 (1), BMU_SSDLA_12x12_GrungeBlock_8

Layout #1 Task#1

I'm also interested to know if we have to post every day, since I'm having problems with even scrapping anymore. I haven't scrapped for awhile.

Having problems with pc too.

* OK read Valerie's answer. Thanks.

We'd love to have you join in Jean, just do what you can even if it takes you all month to do one layout.

Layout 1 Task 2

Find a second template and add some part of the template to the layout you started in Task #1. It can be a layout template, paper template, or embellishment template. (Please don't use an alpha or word art template...you never know what's coming next:))

Layout 1 Task 2

I hope the leaf I added is an embellishment template. I'm not quite sure what qualifies.

Is it a Scrapsimple embellishment template? Or an embellishment from a SS paper or LO template? Those would work for sure.

Question Valerie......does this count?? I is a ribbon border from

PWR_Emb_Bow Borders Template1

Sorry for my denseness (gray is a shade of blonde, you know), but I'm not sure I understand what we're supposed to do yet! Here is my take on task 1. I don't know if that notebook is considered a template or not, but I did add a couple of papers.

Week 1 - Task2

I added a silhouette image from BHA_SSDLO_Rural Getaway

I don't know if that frame is a template or not...someone tell me if I'm doing this wrong! Task 2 completed, I think.

Sure looks like a template to me, Ann, I had trouble at first finding one too! I think you're good to go. :)

Archived