March Layout Madness - A Month Long Slow Scrap Game

ValerieT

MM LO 1 - Task 1

I used Brandy Murry's Grunge Block templates, mixing layers from sets and 4, and added papers from her Basil & Co coll, Durin's Rockface papers, and Amanda's Mango Sorbet & Vellum Fancy. The background paper is Angela Blanchard's Subtropical - Green.

MMLO 1 - Task 2

The second template is by Amanda Taylor (taylored page 10) - a set of photo masks with frames. I used 10 of the original 12 masks. Only the frames are shown here.

• Replies 791
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MM LO 1 - Task 3

I clipped photos to the masks, resizing as need, and replaced the template frames with strokes because resizing distorted the originals, and strokes are faster than reshaping each frame.

MM LO 1 - Task 4

The title is created from Durin's Memories of Green alpha and Brush Script font. Journaling and dater are Arial font.

MM LO 1 - Tasks 5 & 6

I replaced the "O" in flowers with a flower from Amanda's Mango Sorbet collection, and added a ribbon, and a button (in the center of the flower) from the same collection.

I have been having dramas with PSE12. I accidentally deleted some file & couldn't access my actions. So tried to repair it. It uninstalled the program & then reinstalled it. All good till it said some shared technologies needed updating & to restart my computer. It aborted the install. Now every time I try to reinstall it, it tries to uninstall first & comes up with an error that the selected path file does not exist. So I am going to do this in PSE7 on the old PC with Windows 7.

I will be away at the end of March as I leave on my cruise on 27.

Alrighty then, pictures first this time. I can do that! Mine's a 2-pager this time, so they look a little weird with the center photo split...

LO1 Day1:

Archived