Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ande43

8X8 Lo Display Stands

11 posts in this topic

Just received my Special order from Michaels (6 of these beauties) So Excited! They will make 6 people VERY happy next Christmas....Have to give SG's a big thanks for the info on these!!!

Yay!! Look at you, a head start on Christmas! Just don't forget about them. I have that bad habit of buying ahead and then forgetting them....

Yay!! Look at you, a head start on Christmas! Just don't forget about them. I have that bad habit of buying ahead and then forgetting them....

I'm going to have a hard time WAITING till Christmas to give them.....Can't do Birthdays tho cause don't want anyone see them befor they get theirs.

How exciting to find the perfect gift. How frustrating to have to wait. Don't hide them too well, now.

Just received my Special order from Michaels (6 of these beauties) So Excited! They will make 6 people VERY happy next Christmas....Have to give SG's a big thanks for the info on these!!!

Hi,

This sounds like something I've been looking for, could you post a picture or describe it for me! Also, what does Michael's call it. I couldn't locate it on their website and the people in the store don't have a clue what I'm talking about.

Thanks!

Project 52 - Week 7

there is a photo of it in the upper right hand corner....I love it....They have them at Michaels.

Hi,

This sounds like something I've been looking for, could you post a picture or describe it for me! Also, what does Michael's call it. I couldn't locate it on their website and the people in the store don't have a clue what I'm talking about.

Thanks!

It is called Scrapbook Page Holder by Recollections.....they come in 8xx8 or 12x12....they told me they were in the Scrapbooking Dept. I had to call them as we don't have a Michael's here and you can't order (or find anything for that matter) on line. They were 14.95 for the 8x8 when I called but on sale for $7

Good luck....check the link in my post above this one for a pic of it

Hi,

Thanks!

It is called Scrapbook Page Holder by Recollections.....they come in 8xx8 or 12x12....they told me they were in the Scrapbooking Dept. I had to call them as we don't have a Michael's here and you can't order (or find anything for that matter) on line. They were 14.95 for the 8x8 when I called but on sale for $7

Hi, just to let you know, I also purchased them from Michael's and they had the 12x12, 8x8, and 6x6 available. I love them!

Hi,

Thanks!

Hi, just to let you know, I also purchased them from Michael's and they had the 12x12, 8x8, and 6x6 available. I love t

6x6 would be great for recipe LO's