8X8 Lo Display Stands

Ande43

Just received my Special order from Michaels (6 of these beauties) So Excited! They will make 6 people VERY happy next Christmas....Have to give SG's a big thanks for the info on these!!!

Yay!! Look at you, a head start on Christmas! Just don't forget about them. I have that bad habit of buying ahead and then forgetting them....

I'm going to have a hard time WAITING till Christmas to give them.....Can't do Birthdays tho cause don't want anyone see them befor they get theirs.

• 3 weeks later...

Just received my Special order from Michaels (6 of these beauties) So Excited! They will make 6 people VERY happy next Christmas....Have to give SG's a big thanks for the info on these!!!

Hi,

This sounds like something I've been looking for, could you post a picture or describe it for me! Also, what does Michael's call it. I couldn't locate it on their website and the people in the store don't have a clue what I'm talking about.

Thanks!

Hi,

This sounds like something I've been looking for, could you post a picture or describe it for me! Also, what does Michael's call it. I couldn't locate it on their website and the people in the store don't have a clue what I'm talking about.

Thanks!

It is called Scrapbook Page Holder by Recollections.....they come in 8xx8 or 12x12....they told me they were in the Scrapbooking Dept. I had to call them as we don't have a Michael's here and you can't order (or find anything for that matter) on line. They were 14.95 for the 8x8 when I called but on sale for $7

Good luck....check the link in my post above this one for a pic of it

Hi,

Thanks!

It is called Scrapbook Page Holder by Recollections.....they come in 8xx8 or 12x12....they told me they were in the Scrapbooking Dept. I had to call them as we don't have a Michael's here and you can't order (or find anything for that matter) on line. They were 14.95 for the 8x8 when I called but on sale for $7

Hi, just to let you know, I also purchased them from Michael's and they had the 12x12, 8x8, and 6x6 available. I love them!

Hi,

Thanks!

Hi, just to let you know, I also purchased them from Michael's and they had the 12x12, 8x8, and 6x6 available. I love t

6x6 would be great for recipe LO's

Archived