March Atc Challenge & Swap

teecee

Hello everyone! This month's theme for our ATCs is SEASONS of the year. You could create a card about your favorite season, your least favorite season, something you particularly enjoy about a season, or maybe even four seasons. Anything goes as long as it has something to do with seasons of the year: winter, spring, summer, autumn. Just have fun!

As always, remember part of the beauty of ATCs is that you don't have to include a photo if you don't have one you would like to use; though you may certainly use photos if you wish to. You can create a card with digital embellishments, brushes, word art, papers, styles/actions or just anything you have in your stash.

You may create as many cards as you would like, just please remember to sign and date each card. Upload them to the Artist Trading Cards - Digital & Hybrid Gallery and email the full resolution copy (750 x 1050 pixels at 300 dpi) to me at: scrapgirl.teecee@gmail.com for the swap. The cards will be due to me by Monday March 31st, and I'll try to post a new challenge on or around Tuesday April 1st.

If you need extra help creating your cards, here are some great products made especially for ATCs:

ATC Backgrounds Paper Biggie
ScrapSimple Alpha Templates: Collage ATC
ScrapSimple Tools - Styles: ATC Shadows 12601
ScrapSimple Craft Templates: Artist Trading Cards
ScrapSimple Craft Templates: Artist Trading Cards 2
Printable Art and Crafts Sheet: ATC - The Robin
Value Pack: Artist Trading Cards

In addition to the above products, don't forget that with a little bit of re-sizing, many of the Pocket Life products may be used for ATCs.

Have fun and I'll be looking forward to seeing your miniature works of art! :lovey-smilie:

One card for each season sounds fun! But I may skip winter...we are about to get slammed again and I am so sick of it! Maybe a layout about mercy is in order...

Great theme!

:oops: I can't believe that I forgot all about the February ATC Swap. Oh, well. I'll make up for it with March's swap. Count me in.

Missed you last month Carol - glad you'll be participating this month! :D

Well, I think I wil give this a try...

We'd love to have you join us Angela! Let us know if you have any questions. ;)

Here is the 4th and final of my four seasons: Happy Winter

GGrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr it is NOT letting me select the link button!

http://scrapgirls.net/forum/gallery/image/149441-seasons-winter/

Hmm, I'm not sure what the problem might be - the link that is posted works, but here it is with the title:

Happy Winter

Great ATC, BTW :)

• 2 weeks later...

I've sent out the collections - let me know if you don't receive yours or if you have any trouble downloading them.

They are all wonderful and thanks to everyone for another month of gorgeous ATCs! :lovey-smilie:

April swap information is posted: April ATC Challenge & Swap

Archived