March Swap Crop Partners Listed!

CRS

Did you know that March 2nd was Old Stuff Day? In honor of that special day, I thought it would be fun to swap photos of Old Stuff!! It can be anything from old food in your fridge (yuck!) to an old person. It doesn't have to be a heritage layout, either.

So who's with me? You can sign up in this thread until March 9th to sign up. On the 10th, I'll start a new thread with the partners listed. Contact your partners and send her a PM asking for their email address/sharing your address. Then send your photos to the person below you on the list. You'll receive photos to scrap from the person above you. The bottom person will send to the first person on the list. You can send as many photos and journaling as you'd like, but only one LO is required. Reveal day is March 29th.

Happy Swapping!

Partners:

AnnBK

Belle

ValerieT

Alsoarty

Lorac

Bride

Jode2771

Boatlady

MariJ

Florida granny

Nica

Angleigh

KnotDreams

Laurel Lakey

Good one Ann, I think most of us can send photos of ourselves. :giggle_bear: Count me in Carla.

Good one Ann, I think most of us can send photos of ourselves. :giggle_bear: Count me in Carla.

You crack me up Belle.

I enjoyed taking part last month but feel I do not have time for this one. We are off on a little holiday from 16th - catching up with my oldest cousin who will be 80 next week.

Would love to join this month but I am swamped with work and kids. Should be back for April. Sounds like a fun topic. I look forward to seeing your beautiful designs.

Saw Lei's post in recents and it caught my eye - haven't swap cropped (is that a real phrase? haha) in ages - I reckon I stopped about 3 surgeries ago and just never got back to it - life gets in the way.... but I am back! Count me in too Carla!

I want to do this I have never done it before so I hope I can do it. It sounds like fun...at my age life is all about fun!!!

Ok, so I was thinking about this for the last two months and I even was intrigued by the theme, but I've never done it before so I'm a bit (maybe a lot) wary.. And then I just saw Jode's status update and thought it must be a sign!

So, gulp.... Ok. Sign me up! :)

Hahaha...okay, I was going to skip again this month just from sheer laziness, but if all of you are jumping on board, I guess I will too. :D I'm in Carla!

Wowsers .... look at that list!! I'm excited!! Welcome newbies to swap crop - it IS fun and you will enjoy creating a layout for someone else. Now I can't hardly wait to reveal day ... and we haven't even really started ... and I still have no clue what I'm sending to my "yet to be named" partner! LOL

Archived