tiza126

Boutique Thursday 3/6

19 posts in this topic

Good morning Scrap Girls! It's Thursday again! I can't wait to see what new products the designers have for us this week happy-102.gif

Good morning Theresa! Love Cherise's club this month. Can't wait to see what new goodies our designers have for us today! :)

I have a couple styles sets to put in the boutique but I am filming a little video tutorial to go with them so it probably won't be until this evening :)

I have a couple styles sets to put in the boutique but I am filming a little video tutorial to go with them so it probably won't be until this evening :)

Looking forward to seeing them and the video!

Looking forward to seeing them and the video!

Ditto! :rolleyes:

Beautiful club Cherise. Looking forward to seeing Syndee's video, I'm sure it will be nothing short of fantastic. Thank you too for your kind words Theresa!

Wow, Ginny! I'm loving the under construction kit. Our 2 grandsons are fascinated with construction sites, trucks, bulldozers...!

Wow, Ginny! I'm loving the under construction kit. Our 2 grandsons are fascinated with construction sites, trucks, bulldozers...!

Here's a fun new collection from Ginny!

GWH_CollectionBiggie_UnderConstruction_MUnder Construction Collection Biggie

This turned out great, Ginny!!

Glad you like it :) That's what I love to hear!

Marlene I hope you have lots of fun scrapping your grandsons!

Ohhh - I love the Aquamarine collection. Turquoise/aqua is my favorite color. Now I just have to convince myself that I NEED more goodies in that palette.

Ohhh - I love the Aquamarine collection. Turquoise/aqua is my favorite color. Now I just have to convince myself that I NEED more goodies in that palette.

You do. Was that really a question?? :giggle_bear:

Thank you, Theresa!

Since it's the first Thursday of the month, I want to give another shoutout to Cherise's March club!!

SGClub_Mar14_MKTG_300.jpg