Hello Digi Sisters!

AngelaScraps

Good God morning...

I'm Angela...I'm so excited to be here. I have actually been DigiScrapping for years, but I have always used freebie kits. I am just now wanting to learn how to create my own, so this is why I've joined. I haven't really had the opportunity to browse yet, but I will soon.

Kingdom Blessings,

Angela

Hi Angela! Welcome to Scrap Girls. Go ahead and have a look around. Let us know if you have any questions. We're a friendly bunch and there's almost always someone around to answer. :D

welcome-desi-glitters-27.gif

Angela, hope you enjoy being here and never be hesitant to ask for help.

Welcome to a great digital scrapping place...I live right next door in CT. I hope you enjoy this place as much as the rest of us..

Wow...thanks so much for the welcome..I have browsed a bit and I guess, I haven't really been scrapping...the creations I see are AMAZING...

Welcome to Scrap Girls, Angela! We're so glad you found us!

No worries; everyone has her own style.

Don't hesitate to ask questions. Someone else out there will be wondering the same thing, and they'll all be glad you asked. :)

Wow...thanks so much for the welcome..I have browsed a bit and I guess, I haven't really been scrapping...the creations I see are AMAZING...

I saw you post a few sample layouts in another thread... and those were better than mine when I first started! Some of us have been scrapping for YEARS, so we have a little practice under our belts. But everyone is welcome here, regardless of your scrapping experience level. This is a great place to learn and grow.

Archived