Brandy Murry's Shadowed Frameclusters

I recently purchased these and loved the sample "On the Go" but have tried various ways that I know to use them but none have worked. Can you please enlighten me as to how to clip the photos to the clustered frames. I tried the technique described in a previous post (duplicating the photo several times and linking them) but still can't get it like the sample. I am losing the white photo edges when I do it. Many thanks

The frame, white border, is on a different layer to the photo mask. I'm not sure why you would be loosing the white border.

What program are you using? We should be able to help you more then.

I recently purchased these and loved the sample "On the Go" but have tried various ways that I know to use them but none have worked. Can you please enlighten me as to how to clip the photos to the clustered frames. I tried the technique described in a previous post (duplicating the photo several times and linking them) but still can't get it like the sample. I am losing the white photo edges when I do it. Many thanks

Hi Brandy I am using PSE 11 and I also use DIP. I want to replicate the one you have on "On the Go" LO

I the trying to put the photo over several layers and I have copied the photograph several times and linked them - then when I clip them to the frame - the white borders disappear.

Sorry I can't help you with this. Though I use PSE 11, i don't have the product. I sent Brandy Murry a message to let her know you need more help. Hopefully she will be able to help you soon. :)

I think I know what you are doing! Clip them to the "Photomask" and not the frame (the frame is the white border, so yes you would cover that up). See image attached of the layers. I really hope this helps...nothing more frustrating I know!

post-9429-0-25183800-1394235653_thumb.jpg

Thanks so much Brandy you cleared up an issue I was having..that was the "new thing" I learned today!!

Archived