Alpha

I am currently working on a Lacrosse sports page featuring my granddaughter running to make a goal. I would like to find an alpha that looks like it is fast - perhaps slanted? Hope you understand - not quite sure how to describe what I'm looking for.

Thanks.

Deb C.

PSE 9 & 12

I had a good look through the alphas and alpha templates and even the Fonts but could not find any that looks like you might want. But I do know you would definitely find a font on the web somewhere that would suit.

fl-710.png

This one might suit you and is called Maximum Security at Font Squirrel which is a safe website and the fonts are free and for commercial use.

I have four fonts, which were free online, that might work: Barbatrick, Speed+, Speed+2, and Speedy 12. I think I found them on DaFont, but you should be able to search for them. Happy searching, and good luck.

Deb, there are some other options. You can rasterize your words, and then distort them. This one was done to express disappointment rather than speed, but it gives the idea: Rained Out. Or, you make a separate shadow layer, and stretch/distort it; here's an example: Chasing Trains.

Very cool, Barbara, thank you! And, I remember that great train layout well. :)

Archived