March Recipe Swap

SodScrap

All is good! Ladies, start your ovens!

What time is breakfast Ann?? :D

I found that I was able to resize them successfully. Sorry I didn't notice before I sent them out.

To resize: open the recipe in PS or PSE-click on Image>Image Size and set the size to 1800 x 1200 pixels (6 x 4 inches) and resolution to 300 dpi. Remember to save!

Please post in this thread or send me a PM if you have trouble and I can send you the resized files.

We're late risers here at Casa Kieffer, but we might be having one of those recipes around 9:00. Ya'll come...only two of us here so there will be plenty! Thanks so much for fixing those cards, Conda!

We're late risers here at Casa Kieffer, but we might be having one of those recipes around 9:00. Ya'll come...only two of us here so there will be plenty! Thanks so much for fixing those cards, Conda!

UMmmm! Breakfast in front of the mountains? What could be better, Ann! :gathering: I'm awake now but usually don't have breakfast until much later so that will be perfect timing and I'll be there with a smile! :)

And, THANKS! Conda for all you do organizing and getting these great recipes to us. :thankyou:

UMmmm! Breakfast in front of the mountains? What could be better, Ann! :gathering: I'm awake now but usually don't have breakfast until much later so that will be perfect timing and I'll be there with a smile! :)

And, THANKS! Conda for all you do organizing and getting these great recipes to us. :thankyou:

I've always wanted to see the great northwest...pick me up on the way by Marilyn! Great view and even greater company!!

You ladies are most welcome! Thank you for participating!!

Archived