What's New Thursday? 3/13

Good morning Theresa! I'm ready to shop and looking forward to seeing some new goodies!

Hope everyone has a fun shopping day! :)

Well... looks like I have strep. So I get the afternoon home from work to shop and sleep! :)

Oh how awful, Theresa! Get lots of rest, and feel better real soon!

Well... looks like I have strep. So I get the afternoon home from work to shop and sleep! :)

Oh, bummer, T! Get plenty of rest. Hope you feel better soon! **hugs**

I know it's a day early, but check out the 0.50 Friday Products!

BMU_MadisonCo_SuperSaver_MKTG_150.jpg.50 Friday Product 1

Which coordinates with:

BMU_MadisonCo_Collection_MKTG_150.jpgMadison County Collection Biggie (which is 50% off Friday only!)

LLA_SafeHarbor_SSaver_MKTG150.jpg.50 Friday Product 2

Which coordinates with:

LLA_SafeHarbor_CollBiggie_MKTG150.jpgSafe Harbor Collection Biggie (which is also 50% off Friday only!)

Here's a lovely new collection from Jo:

JCO_BeachBlessingsCollectionMini_MKTG_30Beach Blessings Collection Mini

I like the cake made from sand & shells!!

thanks ladies, I have to say that the cake is one of my favourite elements in this collection, I had so much fun putting it together

Yep! That cake is fantastic!

Jo - that wedding cake looks so yummy. I am glad this one won't be distroyed by cutting :)

It will sound strange as being in Australia has us ahead in the time zones (it's Friday lunch here) but it makes us late in store. Sorry for always coming late in the day.. there are some exciting new chalk products in store now.

Theresa, hope you feel better soon. Whenever I look at your photo it looks like you are about to party.

There was actually several new items today...I have a feeling the designers are busy getting their items hooked up in the store

I will have some new goodies later today. We are vacationing in Florida, we spent a lovely, though tiring day, in Legoland. I think this is my favourite theme park! Or maybe tied with Seaworld. Disney is great, but way too expensive.

Of course, as is quite usual for me, I've ended up getting sick, along with everyone else we are on vacation with (except for our DD) good excuse to stay in for a while, and get back to "work"

Jacqui, these look like so much fun to play with!!

There was actually several new items today...I have a feeling the designers are busy getting their items hooked up in the store

I will have some new goodies later today. We are vacationing in Florida, we spent a lovely, though tiring day, in Legoland. I think this is my favourite theme park! Or maybe tied with Seaworld. Disney is great, but way too expensive.

Of course, as is quite usual for me, I've ended up getting sick, along with everyone else we are on vacation with (except for our DD) good excuse to stay in for a while, and get back to "work"

Sick on vacation? No fun! Hope you get better soon and can still enjoy your time in Florida. I'm sure you're taking lots of new photos to scrap with :-)

I love this new brush set from Brandy Murry!

BMU_BrushSet_SketchyAlpha_MKTG_300.jpgBrush Set: Sketchy Alpha Biggie

I love those too!

Marlene is sick AND on vacation and yet she still has new goodies for us!!

MPE_ScrapIt_Weekly_ValuePack_4_MKTG_150.Value Pack: Scrap It Weekly

MPE_ScrapIt_Weekly_Emb_MKTG_150.jpgScrap It Weekly Embellishment Mini

MPE_ScrapIt_Weekly_Paper-mini_MKTG_150.jScrap It Weekly Paper Mini

It's a rough life! LOL I think it's only a cold, and I had the extreme blessing of having our talented Layout Artist Team's help with these. Most of the work was done before I left. It's a sad day, we have to leave Florida. We're on our way to Myrtle Beach to stretch our vacation a little longer, though. It's kinda on the way home.

Marlene, Legoland sounds like heaps of fun. One day I would really like to bring my son over to such a fun place. Glad you are well enough to get your goodies in store, hope you are better soon.

It is great to see Easter goodies arriving in store. It all looks so lovely Amanda. I really like Brandy's new alpha too.

Archived