Monday Oddball Challenge 3/17/2014

SodScrap

Left foot left foot, right foot, right. Feet in the morning, feet at night. Left foot, left foot, left foot right. Wet foot, dry foot...you get the idea...

Today's Oddball challenge is to use your favorite mode of transportation for your layout inspiration, and also use GREEN somewhere on your layout...it's St. Patrick's Day after all. You have a favorite vehicle? Or a dream ride? (who wouldn't love a Ferrari!!) Bike? You love to fly? You ride your bike everywhere? Public transportation? Walk to work? (how about your favorite walking shoes!!) If none of those ideas strike your creativity, you can use the picture of the dash of my truck. Use your imagination, you don't have to use the whole vehicle, you can use the inside or outside or a combination!

post-12013-0-55805800-1395059040_thumb.jpg

Please post your layout in the Monday Challenge Gallery and post a link back in this thread.
If you would like to include a picture of your "item" in the thread, here is a post to help: How To Post Images In The Forum
Here are a couple of other links if you need reminders:

Hmmm... a green bus. I'll have to think about that

I thought of you when this challenge came to mind. Are all the busses green?

No. They are actually red/white/blue. I think the Forest Park trolleys have green on them though.

Again Conda thanks for the fun challenge...Well I am kind of boring. I just did a page with my boat because it is my favorite way to get around. The green was easy...it's in the mountains behind us and also the accent color of the boat but it doesn't show up here. Here is our Attitude Adjustment

Again Conda thanks for the fun challenge...Well I am kind of boring. I just did a page with my boat because it is my favorite way to get around. The green was easy...it's in the mountains behind us and also the accent color of the boat but it doesn't show up here. Here is our Attitude Adjustment

I would have been disappointed Debby if you didn't use your boat for the challenge in some way!

Archived