How To Cut A Photo Into A Shape

Ande43

Can you direct me to instructions in how to cut a photo into a shape...it has been so long since I have done it and I can't seem to find my notes .....Surprise surprise :hit-head-with-hammer:

It's probably easiest to make the shape you want using the Shape Tool and then clip the photo to it.

Thanks Monika

Hi Carol, I agree with Monica. Let us know if you need more help. ;)

I did it....cut the photo and a paper for a border on the Slow Scrap Challenge...good to go. What fun huh?? so much better than having scraps all over the floor and the sheet of paper used up LOL

I did it....cut the photo and a paper for a border on the Slow Scrap Challenge...good to go. What fun huh?? so much better than having scraps all over the floor and the sheet of paper used up LOL

Glad it worked so well for you. I just looked at your page so far, and you did a great job! Yep, I agree, lots of fun! :D

Heehee, that's one of my favorite parts of digital scrapping - no mess.. WEEEEELL..... when I look at my PSE workspace it usually has SO many pieces open that I "might" want to use that it reminds me of the messy table when I paper-scrapped. :)

Heehee, that's one of my favorite parts of digital scrapping - no mess.. WEEEEELL..... when I look at my PSE workspace it usually has SO many pieces open that I "might" want to use that it reminds me of the messy table when I paper-scrapped. :)

:lol:

Archived