Can't Upload A Layout To The Gallery

Can't seem to upload a layout to the Gallery - I see upload, click on it, but after that it gives me no more options from which to select. Anyone? HELP! There are just no options there to use at all.

Is it just me or is there an issue with the Gallery?

Hi Sara,

First, are you sure you are in a gallery sub-category where you want to post your layout?

Have you tried following the steps in the tutorial here: How to Upload a Layout to the Gallery?

There are also some instructions in this post

Let us know if you still need help... :)

Hi Sara,

First, are you sure you are in a gallery sub-category where you want to post your layout?

Have you tried following the steps in the tutorial here: How to Upload a Layout to the Gallery?

Thanks, Theresa - I finally got it - I have no idea what I was doing wrong - it just finally worked! Maybe just a blonde moment? You're always so helpful and I appreciate you!

Hi Sara,

Thanks, Theresa - I finally got it - I have no idea what I was doing wrong - it just finally worked! Maybe just a blonde moment? You're always so helpful and I appreciate you!

Glad it's working for you now! :party-smiley-048:

Archived