Monday Oddball Challenge 3/24/2014

SodScrap

It's a cold Monday morning in Missouri....AND we are supposed to have accumulating snow today too! I thought it was spring!

Today's Oddball challenge comes from the pantry. Go to your pantry and grab a can of something. Any can will do. A can...not a box, or bag, or jar...a can! What inspirations do you see? Colors? Layout design? Fonts/words? If you don't have any cans in your cabinet, you can use the picture I have attached. I included a variety of cans. You only need to use one can...I just included a variety for anyone who wanted to use my photo instead of using their own.

Remember The oddball challenge is a way of getting inspiration from things we see around us often, even daily. I will give you an item (or items) and you will glean your inspiration from them. You may be inspired by the colors, textures, framing, etc. Any thing goes!! You do not have to use the inspiration item on your layout-but you may if you wish!

My layout will be along later. You know yesterday when I was working on my layout, I could not find ONE photo to use. Do you ever feel like that? I finally gave up and closed Photoshop. (Really, I was too tired to think). A few ideas came after I closed my program and think I know which photos and collection. It will be this evening before I can start on it as I will be gone most of the day.

post-12013-0-13566100-1395661930_thumb.jpg

Please post your layout in the Monday Challenge Gallery and post a link back in this thread.
If you would like to include a picture of your "item" in the thread, here is a post to help: How To Post Images In The Forum
Here are a couple of other links if you need reminders:

Conda....I will get one done today ...thanks for the challenge. Now to put the creative thinking cap on!!

Archived