riandei

Question Regarding Background Blenders

9 posts in this topic

can anyone explain to me the difference between the background blender templates.

I was looking purchase number 5 ... then I looked at the others and now im confused. :unsure:

thanks for any info

Riandei, There are just different versions. All the same principle. If you like a more painterly effect. You should go with #5.

Riandei, There are just different versions. All the same principle. If you like a more painterly effect. You should go with #5.

Brandy ... thanks for the quick reply ....

can you change the opacity of the blenders to give you a soft look or a stronger look ?? (not sure how they exactly work)

can I apply these to standard flat background colors to get an almost CUSTOM paper feel ??? without storing a million digi papers on my hard drive ???

thanks

Brandy ... thanks for the quick reply ....

can you change the opacity of the blenders to give you a soft look or a stronger look ?? (not sure how they exactly work)

can I apply these to standard flat background colors to get an almost CUSTOM paper feel ??? without storing a million digi papers on my hard drive ???

thanks

Yes you can. They come in layers. So you can clip papers or photos to each layer. PSD & PNG files Hope that helps!

OHhhh.. Those background blenders #5 are just about my favorite scrapping item! :D

Blenders are my favorite! Can't wait to see what you make with them!!