6 replies to this topic

#1 gailsusan

gailsusan

New Scrapper on the Block

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 24 March 2014 - 01:13 PM

Tried since yesterday to upload to the gallery.  When I click on the "upload" button, "step 1" is not an available option and is covered over by "step 2" which asks the category you want to choose from; when I choose category, it just starts the same process over with the "upload" button.  Never had a problem in the past uploading.  Anybody had that issue?

#2 teecee

teecee

Scrap Girl Messageboard Wise One

• TOU Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,271 posts
  • Personal Statement:Miracles happen to those who believe in them.

Posted 24 March 2014 - 01:29 PM

Hi,

It sound like maybe you are clicking the Upload button before you get to the gallery/sub category where you want to post your layout.

If you are following the steps in the tutorial: How to Upload a Layout to the Gallery:

Step 1 is: Go to the main Gallery page and click on the thumbnail image of the category where you want your layout to be seen.

Step 2 is: When the page opens, click on the thumbnail image of the sub-category where you want your layout to be seen.

Then in Step 3, you would need to click the Upload button, and follow the instructions for steps 4-7

Let us know if you still need help... :)

#3 lorac

lorac

She Who Walks In Snow Without Shoes

• Members
  • 14,393 posts

Posted 24 March 2014 - 01:33 PM

When you hit 'upload' you should be able to see 'browse' under the current image.  Click that and choose what layout you want to upload.  The name will appear alongside the 'browse' button.  Then click on 'upload' and then click on 'Review and Publish'.  That will upload your layout to the gallery that you chose.

If you have anymore questions, please let me know.

gallery_11036_66_21395.jpg

BLINKIES_girlfriend.gifSG-9-Anniversary-SugarNSpice-Blinkie.gifBLINKIES_MOM-Past.gifSG-10thAnniversary-Blinkie.gifScrap10-Blinkie.gif

SHARE THE LOVE GOAL Goal for December 2014, 7472 -- 7426 as of 12-12-14

#4 gailsusan

gailsusan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 24 March 2014 - 02:10 PM

I have tried the upload button in the category (Greeting Cards) as well as in the main Gallery section.  The browse box does not come up so that I can download my picture - step 1 is not available.

#5 teecee

teecee

• TOU Administrator
  • 20,271 posts

Posted 24 March 2014 - 02:22 PM

I have tried the upload button in the category (Greeting Cards) as well as in the main Gallery section.  The browse box does not come up so that I can download my picture - step 1 is not available.

Try this: After you get to the Greeting Cards Gallery, click the Upload button and this is what you should see:

Click to enlarge image:

Attached File  Upload SS 1.jpg   87.7KB   0 downloads

Then you need to click the button that says Browse... (located towards the lower left of the screen below the current image) and navigate to where you have your layout on your computer and click open.

Then follow steps and screen shots (Steps 4-7) here: How to Upload a Layout to the Gallery

#6 gailsusan

gailsusan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 24 March 2014 - 02:33 PM

Thank you, Teecee - I finally got it to work!  This was the first time I had seen any options below to browse - or maybe I need new glasses! LOL  I appreciate your help!

#7 teecee

teecee

• TOU Administrator
  • 20,271 posts

Posted 24 March 2014 - 02:40 PM

Thank you, Teecee - I finally got it to work!  This was the first time I had seen any options below to browse - or maybe I need new glasses! LOL  I appreciate your help!

Glad it's working for you now.

The method of uploading is fairly new and began with the last forum upgrade. It's taking some time for everyone to get used to. ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users