AngelaScraps

How Do I Use Templates?

6 posts in this topic

So remember I found these templates that I didn't even know I had, I still haven't figured out how to use them? I may have asked this question already, maybe I should have looked first, I apologize. Thanks in advance.

So remember I found these templates that I didn't even know I had, I still haven't figured out how to use them? I may have asked this question already, maybe I should have looked first, I apologize. Thanks in advance.

Hi Angela,

There are many different kinds of templates, so it would help if you could tell us specifically which templates you need help with. If you could post a link to the product in the boutique, or at least tell us the exact name of the product we may be able to help.

Hi Angela,

There are many different kinds of templates, so it would help if you could tell us specifically which templates you need help with. If you could post a link to the product in the boutique, or at least tell us the exact name of the product we may be able to help.

So glad you asked the question Angela!

Theresa is right, there are a lot of different types of templates. Let us know which templates and someone will be happy to help you!

Also, if you're talking about LO templates, I have a tutorial in today's NL. ;)

Hi Angela

The Scrapgirls handbook is a great resource. YouTube also has tutorials that might help you. I love your layout of the horses. Beautiful..

Laurie