High Noon Crop

April Showers

Join me, April Showers, each Wednesday at 9 am Pacific, 10 am Mountain, 11 am Central and Noon Eastern Time for the High Noon Crop. These crops are designed to allow you to work on your own photos and themes simply giving participants a one hour goal and a fun, new challenge each week.

On March 26th we'll do a ScrapSimple Template Challenge. Use at least one ScrapSimple Template on your page. You can use any type of template in any way you'd like. If you find it hard to use ScrapSimple products on your pages, we'll have some great ideas for you at the chat.

Create your layout and upload it to the special High Noon Crop and Challenge Gallery. You'll be amazed what you can get done in just one hour, but there is no High Noon Sheriff timing you! Hope to see you in the chat room!

My layout for this week. Hope to be at the chat. Esti. I cannot link my layout. For some reason both top lines here are blanked out. Can't change font, size add smily. The link is also blanked out. Wonder why.

My layout for this week. Hope to be at the chat. Esti. I cannot link my layout. For some reason both top lines here are blanked out. Can't change font, size add smily. The link is also blanked out. Wonder why.

Your page is lovely! Esti

Are you using Internet Explorer 11 for your browser? The auto-updates seem to mess with the forum interface.

If you are, try this and see if it helps.

1. Type your text up to the point where you want to paste

2. Click on the "light switch" in the upper left corner of the editor box (it seems to toggle off all formatting options at that point).

3. Paste

4. Toggle the "light switch" back on to continue editing.

Archived