tiza126

What's New? Boutique Thursday 3/27

14 posts in this topic

Good morning Scrap Girls!! I have a fresh pot of coffee and extremely slowwwwwwwwwwwwwww internet this morning. Can't wait to see what the designers have in store for us this week!

Good morning Theresa! I'm anxious to see some new goodies too! I'll be out and about a little later this morning, but I'll be back this afternoon...

Hope everyone has a fun day! :)

I almost forgot it's Thursday! I'm heading out the door for an appointment but thought I should check in at ScrapGirls first. Glad I did!

These are great layout templates Laurel! One can never have too many!! (you know, like diamonds...)

LLA_SSDLA_Mini_Confetti_MKTG150.jpgScrapSimple Digital Layout Album Template: 12x12 Confetti Mini

Hooray for templates! I really like this set, Laurel!

I almost forgot it's Thursday! I'm heading out the door for an appointment but thought I should check in at ScrapGirls first. Glad I did!

These are great layout templates Laurel! One can never have too many!! (you know, like diamonds...)

LLA_SSDLA_Mini_Confetti_MKTG150.jpgScrapSimple Digital Layout Album Template: 12x12 Confetti Mini

Diamonds for sure! And did you see the layouts that she made to go with these? Love, love love!!!

Thanks for the mention Theresa! I made a few of those for my In Good Company Collection earlier this year, but they never made it in. I found them while I was cleaning up my files, and I thought I'd finish them up!

Party time!

lol...very cute, Elisha!