teecee

April 2014 Boutique Alphabet Game

316 posts in this topic

I'm going on a hot air balloon ride and bringing a KAYAK just in case we crash land in a river.... Happy Camper Collection

I’m going on a hot air balloon ride and bringing a kite to fly along with me from the

ScrapSimple Type Paths: Spring

Your theme for day 5 is:

I’m going on a fishing trip and bringing…………starting with E

I'm going on a fishing trip and bringing eyeglasses so I can bait my hook ..from Funny Face Add Ons Embellishment Mini

Sue

I'm going on a fishing trip and bringing my stuffed Giraffe for good luck....from Rumble in the Jungle Collection

Sue

I'm going on a fishing trip and bringing my stuffed Giraffe for good luck....from Rumble in the Jungle Collection

Sue

Hi Sue, though not stated in the opening post, it will be helpful to us if you could include links to the products in the boutique. (It just makes it easier for us to find the products.)

If you need help with posting links, here's a tutorial: How to Post Links in the Forum. Let us know if you need more help, and thanks for taking part in the game! :)

I'm going on a fishing trip and bringing a KNIFE to fillet the fish.... Dinner Party Collection

Your day 6 theme is:

I’m going to watch a parade and bringing…………starting with F

Reminder: There won't be a theme posted tomorrow (Sunday), but we'll be back Monday with a new theme.

In the meantime, you can continue through the alphabet; you don't need to find products for the letters "q", "x", or "z" and if you manage to get through the letter "Y", you can start over with "A". Have fun, and thanks for playing! :daisy:

I;m going to a parade and bringing a ......feather to wear in my hat from the ...http://Menagerie Collection Biggie

Sue

I love how creative you guys are! Keep up the great work! :2468who-do-we-appreciate: :2468who-do-we-appreciate: :2468who-do-we-appreciate:

I'm going to a parade and bringing a MASK as I am taking part in the parade.... Theatre Embellishment mini

Here is today's theme;

I’m going to plant a garden and I need…………starting with G