Changing Text On Sgsc Type Path Templates

Marie-Christine

Can anyone advise please? :)

I have been trying to add my own journalling to COL_JIFAlbum_Exotic_1_Layer_5_Journalling, from SCGClub March and all I should do is click into the text and change the text for my own text but it doesn't work.

I'm using Photoshop CS2.

I looked up all the possible solutions, read scrap girls manual, looked at all the tips. It says that I should click in the text three times and just change it, went on photoshop website etc..

It's the same for all the other templates I have, there must be something that I'm not doing right.

Thank you

I just opened that one in my CS6 and it worked for me. I made sure it was selected in the layers panel using the move tool and then changed to the type tool and I could see the rough text path outline. Then I clicked at the start of the text and it would then allow me to type what I wanted or highlight and delete and start typing what I wanted to add.

I only clicked once and did not need to click three times as you have mentioned.

Also, in case it affects what you are doing, the text is aligned to the right.

I'm not sure about CS2, but in PSE 9 and 11 as Belle mentioned, you can double click on the thumbnail image of the text layer (It just says T) to highlight the text, then make your changes.

You should also be able to double click on the text itself on the page to highlight it. HTH

Archived