Congratulations Therese (Smoky), April Member Of The Month!

CRS

Scrap Girls would like to congratulate Therese (Smoky)! The SG Team has chosen Therese as the Member of the Month for April! Therese will receive a $10 gift certificate to the Scrap Girls Boutique and has the honor of wearing the Member of the Month blinkie!

Therese joined Scrap Girls in December 2011. Since then, she has welcomed hundreds of new members, shared tasty recipes in the monthly recipe swap, and has joined in the monthly Message Board games. Therese's gallery is full of beautiful layouts inspired by daily challenges and special events. She is a welcome sight on the Forum, and we thank you, Therese, for all you have done to help make Scrap Girls the fun, happy, purple place it is. Scrap Girls would not be the place it is today without special members like you!

Wow! This honor has taken me completely by surprise! (Am I blushing? My face feels hot. :lovey-smilie: ) Thank you so much Scrap Girls, and thanks to everyone for your congrats and sweet comments. I love Scrap Girls and wouldn't even begin to know how to scrap if I hadn't discovered this friendly, supportive place. What a wonderful way to start the month! Thanks again! :clapping_kitty:

Archived