4 replies to this topic

#1 CRS

CRS

Scrappin' with CS5

• Welcoming Committee
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 30,054 posts

Posted 31 March 2014 - 11:45 AM

It's April and a month filled with important Holidays like Easter and Passover.  Since both are filled with rich tradition and ritual, for the April Monthly Layout contest we'd like to see your pages about Traditions.  We all have traditions, religious, family or otherwise -- big, small, serious or silly.  Let us all share in your Traditions through your creations.  

Please post your completed layouts in the April Contest Gallery before midnight ET on April 30th to be eligible for a $10 gift certificate to the Scrap Girls Boutique!   Be sure to add your product credits to the description area or in the EXIF properties. Good Luck!

#2 lindarobin

lindarobin

Good Scrapper

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 08 April 2014 - 05:08 PM

Just posted my layout of our silly tradition where hubby takes these fake flowers off the shelf and puts them on the kitchen table whenever it's my birthday, Valentine's Day or Mother's Day.

http://scrapgirls.ne...illy-tradition/

#3 CRS

CRS

Scrappin' with CS5

• Welcoming Committee
  • 30,054 posts

Posted 08 April 2014 - 05:17 PM

I love it!! Thanks for sharing it with us!

#4 princessrunningfingers

princessrunningfingers

I'll Have You In Stitches In No Time

• Members
  • 18,102 posts
  • Personal Statement:I am an avid stitcher, reader, and of course Scrap Girls Addict.

Posted 09 April 2014 - 09:26 AM

I used some photos of the Christmas village my Mother made for me quite a few years ago.  The last time we downsized I gave it to my granddaughter and her husband so that they could continue the tradition of displaying it.

A Christmas Tradition

gallery_15063_3635_67504.png

BLINKIES_MOM-Past.gifScrap10-Blinkie.gifSG-10thAnniversary-Blinkie.gifBLINKIES_Pblshd.gifWT-Button-copy.gif

#5 KatieGrace

KatieGrace

Scrap Girl Messageboard Wise One

• Members
  • 4,746 posts

Posted 25 April 2014 - 09:15 AM

My grandkids love this tradition and I love seeing them have so much fun. Easter Tradition.

BLINKIES_wise1.gifBLINKIES_NightSCRAP.gifSG_LongLive_72_zps19f45c47.gifWT-Button-copy.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users