Tuesday Challenge 4/1

tiza126

As you might have heard, the newsletters are taking a little hiatus. Which means no new freebie for us today. :sadpanda: So I came up with a super-fun challenge that I think you will all enjoy!

For today's challenge, I want you to...

Combine two layouts templates

Use 8 photos

Write your journaling backward

Stand on your head

Use 26 flowers

Flip your photos upside down

Use 12 papers

Pat your head and rub your belly at the same time

Add another dozen embellishments

:joke:APRIL FOOL'S!!!!!!!!!

Even I agree that would be a little too crazy.

Here's the real challenge...

Complete a layout using ONLY freebies.

You should be able to identify them from your stash, because they have "SPECIAL" as part of the file name. There are still a few available in the boutique that you can use, if those are easiest to find. You can use as many or as few freebies as you wish.

When you finish your layout, post it to the Tuesday Freebie Challenge Gallery

P.S. Once the new newsletter format/schedule is up and running, the Tuesday challenges will be changing. Stay tuned for more information

HA! I'm reading and think...two layout templates, doable. (I've done it many times). Eight photos.......ack, this is a problem......backward journaling?? Ahhh...scroll on down, yep!! April Fool's!

GREAT challenge using only freebies!

HA! I'm reading and think...two layout templates, doable. (I've done it many times). Eight photos.......ack, this is a problem......backward journaling?? Ahhh...scroll on down, yep!! April Fool's!

GREAT challenge using only freebies!

:giggle_bear:

Oh HAHAHAHA!! Theresa, you had me with the "Combine 2 templates" in a big "OH NO!!" But, you did such a great job with this it took me almost until the end until I realized it was an "April Fool's"!!! My first! (Then again, that could be I'm a bit clueless, but.....)

GREAT challenge - now that's a challenge! Have to be out a bit, but will see what I can do. VERY intriguing... :)

Archived