Tablets

notsosavvy

I am thinking about getting a tablet but have some questions. Thought maybe someone here could help. Can I download software to a tablet? like Elements?Can I put some of my digital kits on a tablet?if it is an Apple one,can I change the look of windows 8 to the classic shell?I need the large size tablet, a 10. Any pros or cons for Android or Apple? I have windows 8 on my computer,did not like it so changed to the classic shell.Much better for me.Are tablets really good for scrapbooking,which ones?

I think you can do some scrapbooking on tablets. It definitely will not be like using your own supplies and Photoshop/Elements, though. There are scrapbooking apps for Mac and Android devices. As far as I can tell, you can't use your own supplies, but some of the apps look like they have embellishments and frames and photo-editing/photo effects capabilities. All of my current scrapbooking software is PC (including my Droid Smart Phone), but I am looking to get an iPad this summer. Pretty much the files you would generate would be JPEGs, so they can transfer from device to device. It pretty much is the interface you like best, or if apps that you want are available in them (most apps are available for both Droid and iPad/Mac users, but some are only for iPad and some are only for Droid.)

Archived