April Swap Crop Partners Listed!

CRS

It's April and it's no joke...spring will arrive this month! It has to, right??? That also means spring cleaning to me. So for this month's swap, we'll do a Swapper's Choice theme....look through your photos and see what you haven't had a chance to scrap!

Below is the partner list. Contact your partners and send her a PM asking for their email address/sharing your address. Then send your photos to the person below you on the list. You'll receive photos to scrap from the person above you. The bottom person will send to the first person on the list. You can send as many photos and journaling as you'd like, but only one LO is required. Reveal day is April 26th.

Happy Swapping!

Nica

Belle

Boatlady

ValerieT

mbc72

AnnBK

Bride

Cherryyllaann

lorac

jode2771

Count me in. I really had fun last time so I am hooked on this monthly fun event.

Oh, boy....photos that I haven't had a chance to scrap. Beware whoever gets to be my partner.....I'll try to keep it under 100! Of course, I'm in!

Hahaha...Put me above Ann please! ;)

Count me in Carla. I have lots and lots of photos that I've not scrapped yet. And I just took over 100 pictures today at the Botanical Garden. Yikes! I'll have to go through my stash and see what I can come up with.

This sounds great but I'm going to have to sit this month out. :( (We'll be gone for almost half the month.) I'll look forward to swapping again in May!

PS - The thought of having to scrap Ann's photos has absolutely nothing to do with my decision. No, really. Have fun, everyone!

Yay cherryyllann! I look forward to receiving your pics and giggling cos Lei gets mine this month after me getting hers last month :-)

Oh, is this the official list??? Usually Carla starts a second thread with the list of partners...

Oh, boy....photos that I haven't had a chance to scrap. Beware whoever gets to be my partner.....I'll try to keep it under 100! Of course, I'm in!

Oh ... you are sending me 100 photos?? LOL Looking forward to scrapping for you, Ann!!

Ok I peaked too early!! Carol I look forward to YOUR photos and Nica I will send you some soon :-) sorry for confusing anyone :-(

I'll go through my stash this weekend and look for some photos that I haven't scrapped yet. I know that I'll find some.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived