Hello From Cindy

Hi ,

I am Cindy and I live in Georgia. I have recently started digital scrapbooking. I bought MyMemories Suite 5 but have to admit I keep finding myself going to my gimp as that is the program I have played with for some time. I used it to make signature tags and learned so much from following psp tutorials. I still have an addiction for sig tags, making them and especially sharing them with anyone who likes them. But my new addiction is becoming digital scrapping. I have a lot to learn and look forward to it. My hubby is happy that I have found this new addiction. He loved the paper scrapbooking I did but he is kinda bias and doesn't realize I am a novice at it.

I am a wife, mother , grandma and have just recently become a great grandma. My hubby and I love to take weekend trips when we get the chance so I have lots of pics to play with.

1969706yqa7rmiqjf.gif

Cindy, hope you enjoy being here.

I was a paper scrapbooker ( still do some ) before becoming addicted to digital. Do not be hesitant to ask for any help.

Hello Cindy... this is a great place to be for scrapping inspiration and you can always get help if you need it.

Looking forward to seeing your pages .

Welcome, Cindy, so nice to have you here. I noticed this morning that you have jumped right in in leaving love in the gallery - that is lovely of you. I also use GIMP and have been very pleased with my results (any problems are mine, not the software). If you have any questions I can help with, please don't hesitate to ask. There are a lot of tutorials for scrapbooking in GIMP, even About.com has some good ones.

Hi Cindy, welcome to Scrap Girls! Digiscrappin is a really addictive hobby, and you're in the right place for it! I use Gimp sometimes, but I'm afraid I don't know anything about the MyMemories program.

You can add one of your sig tags to your profile by uploading it to the Message Board Signatures Gallery. It needs to be a jpeg or png file, 72 dpi and no larger than 225x225 pixels. Here's a tutorial on how to add it to your profile - How To Add A Custom Image To Your Forum Signature.

I look forward to seeing your layouts in the gallery!

• 2 weeks later...

See how lovely and helpful everyone is! I don't know a thing about Gimp except my 21 yr old grandson uses that word to describe me these days ... "hey Grannie, got your gimp parking card", "come on gimpy", and such, laughing the whole time. I tell him if he's lucky he'll grow old enough to have his grandson call him gimpy and I laugh right along with him!

• 3 months later...

Archived