My Purchase History

Lor Bel

I was in my account and clicked on "purchase history" . I noticed that some of the purchases were blank with the name of the product gone but the price I paid was there. ]

Why would it be blank? I know some products have retired but that does show up as zzzretired.

Thank you,

Laurie

Hmmm, I just checked back through mine and I did see one blank with a price listed back in December. I don't know why. Like Carla mentioned, you may want to send an email to Angie. I'm curious to know also...

I went back through my stuff and found that the retired items by a designer who is no longer with Scrap Girls shows a blank. The retired items by a designer still with Scrap Girls show zzretired. My other blanks were for the December Special Sets and the September Special where you get the special for a purchase of a certain amount.

I just went back to my purchase history to double check if what is blank is a retired item. I compared the 'Purchase History' with the 'download' section. What I found was the items listed in the 'purchase history' are all listed in the 'download' section. There were no items missing. So I don't know what the blanks are for.

Gremlins?

I went back through my stuff and found that the retired items by a designer who is no longer with Scrap Girls shows a blank. The retired items by a designer still with Scrap Girls show zzretired. My other blanks were for the December Special Sets and the September Special where you get the special for a purchase of a certain amount.

I just checked mine again and found the same as Bitzee. The blanks are either retired and by a designer who is no longer with SG, or December Special Sets.

Hi Ladies - I'm just seeing this post now. Sorry for the late response. We have hit capacity on our store server and over the weekend we removed all of the products that belonged to designers who are no longer with Scrap Girls. I assumed there would be no customer impact since they are very old products and we have them backed up on hard drives if we ever have to replace them.

I'm sorry this left blanks in your purchase history. There is no way to un-do it as those products have been entirely deleted off our server. :(

Archived